Thousands of photos documenting the work in Payatas and the changes in the community.
It can be a bit confusing but if you would like to start at the beginning, scroll down on the right had side until you get to 2006 and go up from there.
- PBC 2017 Sports fest
This year we had an outing to the Quezon City Circle where the Church got the opportunity for some sports activities.
- Another PBC Day
- PBC Mar 5 2017 Friends and Family Day
- Canadian Blessings January 2017
Our friends in Canada sent us blessings by box that covered everyone in the Church! Praise God!
- PBC 2016 Adult Christmas Party
We had pot luck for the food and our Christmas caroling money paid for the prizes. The expressions on their faces says it all.
- Meet The PBC Gang!
This album reflects the accomplishments of God's work here in Payatas. We are changing lives and drawing those to Christ.
- PBC 2016 Christmas Caroling
Best year ever. People actually were taking videos of our people playing violins,guitars, recorders, beat box...It was fantastic. Glory to God.
- 2016 PBC / PMO Christmas Celebration
An absolutely wonderful day. Many children heard about Jesus for the first time. They had a ball playing games and contests, the food and the presents all because of our wonderful supporters! This is what you did!
- Preparation For 2016 Christmas Celebration
Fun getting ready
- PBC 2016 School Supplies
For all of you that gave to help these Payatas Kids that they should have school supplies to go to school, Thank you for being part of the miracle.
It did not look good. It was slow raising money. We needed $240 more and I decided to go into the family funds and pray that people would send more to cover it. I had no choice, the kids needed the supplies.
Then all of a sudden we got donations from Maine, Toronto, Florida and it put us over the top. We also got from California, South Carolina, Austrailia, The Philippines, Colorado and a promise from Singapore.
With this we will also be able to pay for some tuitions that a few kids have need of.
What a wonderful blessing and from the bottom of all of our hearts, Thank you and may God bless you.
- The dedication of Andelyn Mahinay
Proud to have this dedication of this little sweet heart. She is a great hugger!
- The Baptism Of Jorick Ordaniel 12-2016
Another young man we watched grow into a fine Christian boy.
- Dedication Nov 2016 Othniel & JIm
Two of our little ones being dedicated to the Lord. May they grow in God's grace and may we all help to raise them in the Lord.
- Pastor Jack's 64th Birthday
If only they stop giving me these birthdays, just maybe I won't get older?
- PBC 2016 Ten Year Anniversary
The best of all anniversaries, good testimonies, good food and good fellowship
- PBCs 'Surprise Birthday party for Malou
Ten years of Godly service she deserved this
- PBC - Angie's Birthday Oct 2016
- Pastor Appreciation Day 2016
This was a wonderful surprize but the best was the little children getting up to the microphone, crying as they told me how much they loved aand appreciate me. WOW!!!
- The Baptism of Danica June 5 2015
This is our little Danica. She is ten years old. She has been coming to PBC for 7 years and asked to be baptized.
- May 2016 PBC Women's Fellowship
A wonderful time had by all including visitors from Community Bible Baptist Church of San Isidro.
- PBC - May 2016 Pastor Bob Sharpe comes to preach-
Pastor Bob brought the word and the ladies brought the pot luck. We dined in Spirit and in flesh. All followed by the Baptism of our little Vanessa!
- PBC Blessings- A gift box from our friend in Canada!
People in Payatas love these boxes. It's like Christmas too them and they are very appreciative.
- PBC - VBS 2016 Graduation day
Prizes, awards and happiness! All praise and honor to Jesus Christ!
- PBC - VBS 2016 Day Five
- PBC - VBS 2016 Days 3 & 4
- PBC -VBS 2016 Day 2
2nd day VBS
- PBC - VBS 2016 1st day
We started off with a splash (of paint) kids had a wonderful time-Jesus exulted!
- Our Missionary visit
Ptr Lloyd Abiva , our one and only missionary, came to visit and preach.
- Distribution of food (Blessings)
Our faithful friends in Canada sent more funds to help feed the poor here in Payatas. When you see this, please say a prayer for them and all the faithful who bless this ministry. I am humbled to sit in on these photos but the real appreciation goes to our Friends up North.
- Feeding, Spiritually and Physically and School recognition of PBC Kids
- `PBC Friends & Family 2016
What a wonderful church to belong to.
- PBC Sunday Blessings
Our Christian family up in Canada decided they wanted to help with giving some food to the people in Payatas. These are pics of packaging and distribution as well as our prayer meeting...
- PBC goess to Bethesda Baptist
Our friend Bob Sharp and Leonore Gorillo got married today and asked me to officiate so a bunch of us went over there and here it is.
- : Another Wonderful PBC Saturday.
Linda decided she wanted to giver her toys away and she made many children happy. A wonderful morning of soul winning, then the kids practice their recorders, the choir also and we got a visit from Pastor Bob Sharpe from Michigan.
- PBC Door knocking Saturday- Visitors on Sunday
Spreading the Gospel
- PBC Visitors on Sunday
What a nice visit. Missionary Founder at Shepherd's Care Ministries International and his friend David Thomas former Senator of SC. What a blessing they were. We had a good time of fellowship at Kenny Rogers. BTW, Best ribs I had in years!
- PBC Youth Swimming 2016
The youth and Chaperones went swimming today. They paid for it with their caroling money.
- PBC 2015 Annual Picnic
This year we went to Eco Park. For 42 cents per child it is still expensive for some but we help out. Everyone had a fantastic time. It gives glory to God to see such happiness.
- 2015 Wilson, Plaza & Dyson Christmas Eve and Christmas — in Montalban, Rizal.
What a wonderful 2 days. Plenty of food, good friends and family. and good times
- PBC 2015 Annual Adult Christmas Party
After we go caroling, the money made goes to the yearly party/prizes. Everyone had a blast!
- PBC 2015 Christmas Caroling
Good Music, Good evangelizing, Good Hot Chocolate
- PBC 2015 Christmas Celebration
We did not meet our goals but thankful for those who gave. We had to go with 75 kids instead of 100 but the quality was not affected. Here are the first batch of photos taken up until they ate. More to come.
- Youth Fellowship
- Salvation Celebration Sunday
We decided a few years ago that we wanted to celebrate more than the amount of years we have been together. We wanted to celebrate our Salvation and the changes to our lives.
We normally have testimonies in the morning service but this Sunday, they would not stop. Each person came up and with tears streaming down their faces, testified to changed lives and how they are so happy they started to follow Christ.
We had a great service and afterwards, food and fun.
- The Wilsons and Palit-Angs annual Thanksgiving dinner
What a wonderful day. Sorry but the Turkey was so tender, it fell apart before we got some good shots of it. However, it was the best one to date! A wonderful time was had for all.
- Another Pleasant PBC Sunday.
The day started with a great service and followed by three baptisms. Then I was very surprised along with our two other Pastors to have a Pastor's appreciation day. The testimonies were heart felt and wonderful.
- PBC BUILDS A BATHROOM
The bathroom at the Church was falling apart so we decided to redo it. Here is our step by step process. It took us about 3 months because we had to get the money a little at a time. In the States, this bathroom would have cost $15,000 but here with free labor and lower prices, we did it for around $1k. It has served many purposes. The kids aspire to have this kind of house when they grow up. Our men learned how to be more exact (as I am a mean taskmaster) and the ladies got something they deserve. God is good.
- PBC Sunday Baptisms &...
Happiness is watching your Church family be happy together
- PBC Violin tryouts for two new violins
Our good friend up in
Maine sent us another two beautiful violins. We had our final tryouts today. The Winners, Anpad and Kisha!
- Replacing the walkway and drainage on the side of the building
Needless to say, I am proud of the men in our Church but this album is especially for the women. We had our hands full for sure and my wife said to me, do you want the women to help? I said sure. I did not expect them to do much. They blew me away. One of the ladies told me that I should have told her what we needed that they could have done it after the feeding program. I said Sis, it never entered my mind to ask the women to do a man's job. These pretty flowers, did an amazing job.
- PBC 14 June 2015
One of the sadder parts of being a Missionary is leaving friends behind, sometimes, never to be seen again. Imagine our joy when we saw our friends ,The McIlvennys, from California, appear in our doorway waving. We are greatful to God for this happiness.
- School Supplies Partial Distribution
Lacking the $303 to complete the task we had to choose like Schindler's list, who would and would not receive the supplies. We are praying as we have one more day that God will motivate some to give so we can finish the task at hand.
SUNDAY!---.We have received more than needed and we will use it all to make sure every child has every bit of what they need. My wife had bought some shoes and socks and I was taken aback because I wanted to keep on budget but she made me realize they can't go to school with flip flops . God let the funds pour in and so we have given more today and will be shopping on Monday to give the rest on Wednesday. Thank you all!
- PBC GOES TO THE BEACH
- PBC Talent for the Lord
- Another Pleasant PBC SATURDAY
We started out with a crowd door knocking while Pastor Ben and I went to meet Brother Duane and fiancee Michele. We had a nice lunch together. Brother Duane brought our violins from Brother Kip and so we had our tryouts for who who get one. Additionally, our teens took on the project of re-painting our five section tract on the wall across the street. All in all it was a very productive Saturday.
- PBC Teen Girls (And Don Don) Swimming outing
Once a year our kids get a little break--Here it is.
- PBC VBS 2015 GRADUATION
- PBC VBS 2015 Days 1 & 2
Look at these kids. Look how happy they are. Such a small attempt to change their lives is met with such happiness. Try following them home. Some to shacks worse than your dog's house. Meager food, bad education and a sure destiny of living in the dump. We are changing that. We are changing lives. We are making a difference in these kids lives. They have learned of Jesus and want to please Him. They are being educated and fed and clothed and everything it will take to make them grow up with a future. No one wants to grow up with a bad destiny but without positive interference, they will. Will you help us to help the kids?
- PBC VBS 2015 DAY 3
- PBC 2015 VBS Day2
- Resurrection Sunday April 5, 2015
- Eliel and Roseanne Youth teachers PBC Feb 2015
Our young people become our youth and then they become the teachers/mentors for the young who will also go through the same process. In our Church, everyone has a ministry down to the littlest flutist.Everyone also learns how to share the Gospel which also goes to the youngest children. PBC is changing lives through Christ!
- Laura teaching @ PBC with Jessa
Laura just turned 13 and let me say she is a very responsible young lady. Along with her friend Jessa, another PBC responsible young lady, they are teaching the Children (under the direction of "Teacher Malou" Great job! Keep the Gospel moving!
- PBC Sunday Feb 8th 2015
A wonderful day culminating with the ordination of Pastor Ben!
- PBC School time Feeding Program
Some children do not eat on a regular basis. Our new 7 day a week program makes sure they do.
- Visiting the home of some of our children
Our ladies visit the home of some of our new children. The home is a put together shack on the side of the road where the garbage trucks go.
- Another Pleasant PBC Sunday.
A great service, three baptisms and a surprise Pastor appreciation day. Plenty of testimonies.
- Salvation Celebration
- PBC Youth Swimming
Our youth made some money caroling and paid for their own event.
- Women's fellowship
- 2014 Dec PBC Annual Picnic
Each year the Church packs a lunch and heads on over to the Quezon City Circle to have some fun.
- PBC 2014 Children's Christmas Party
With no donations coming in we thought this wasn't happening. God opened the doors and the givers swarmed and we had the best Christmas Celebration ever!
- CDO's Generous donation to the PBC Christmas Celebration
Some photos with Malou and Christie as they went to CDO to pick up their generous gift for the Payatas Kids Christmas Celebration.
- Women's Fellowship
- Women's fellowship November 2014
- Youth Rally 2014
- Shirley Family
- Pastor Jack's Birthday
- Thanks Giving
- Sunday Service / Children Class
- Brother Apo Visits Us on his way to the Marshall Islands
- Anne Christine Baptism
- Pastor Appreciation Day
- Food Distributoin
- Mini Concert
- Youth Fellowship
- Baptism Sunday
Kisha and Denise Baptism
- Mini Concert Dry Rehersal
- Lady's Fellowship
- Candle Ligth Evening Sevice
- Women's Fellpwship
- Youth Fellowship
- Bro. Micheal's Children Dedication /Sunday Service
- Our Singaporean friends treated us to dinner and a swim.
- Youth Fellowship
- Sunday Service with Baptism
- VBS Day 6 Graduation Day
- VBS Day 5
- VBS Day 4
- VBS Day 3
- VBS Day 2
- VBS Day 1
- VBS Preparation
- PBC PASSOVER/COMMUNION / RESSURECTION SUNDAY CELEBRATION
- PBC Easter/Passover preperation for the poor
- Another PBC Baptism
- PBC Musicians March 2014
- PBC MISSION CONFERENCE
- A PBC MISSION CONFERENCE BAPTISM!
- PBC Youth
- Friends and Family
- PBC Baptisms
- Musicworkshop Community Bible Baptist Church
- Youth Swimming
- Church Outing
- PBC Christmas Celebration for 100 Kids!
- PBC Christmas Celebration for 100 Kids! 1
- PBC Christmas Celebration for 100 Kids! 2
- Youth Rally 2013
- Men's Felloship/Pastor Jack Birthday Celebration
- September Baptism
- Ladies Fellowship
- new guitars
Blessing from generous people
- Almira's Baptism
- Food Distribution
Acquire/ Repacking/ Distribution
- Our New Church Organ
- Stuff Toys For The Kids/ Dress
Everybody Get Something...
- Baptism May
One of our members, Pastor Bong, had the pleasure of baptizing his own children .
- Summer Camp 2013 part 2
- Summer Camp 2013
- DVBS Day5
- DVBS 4rd Day
- DVBS 3rd Day
- DVBS 2nd Day
- KIDS PICS
Come and get to meet some of our kids. There are plenty more but we could not catch them all! :)
- DVBS First Day
- Malou's Cousin in US Visited Us
- Eliel Baptism By Pastor Bong
- Carmen & Ron Jualo Visit PBC!
- PBC Musicians have a day of training
Pastor Quintos, our friend and music teacher of my girls, came today to teach and organize our musicians. Many thanks for the help!
- Baptisms 2013
- PBC ANNUAL CHURCH PICNIC 2012
- Quezon city Outing
- Caroling 2012
- Pastor Jack's 6oth Birthday Party
- Fininishing Our Christmas CD
- PBC MUSICIANS
- Pastor Appreciation 10-7-12
- The PBC Musicians
- New AlbumThe Sixth Annual Camping Experience
- The Sixth Annual Camping Experience part1
- Another wonderful Sunday
- 2012 off & Running Camp experience
- Happy Birthday Aliza! Blessings for PBC
- 2012 VBS
- They build the best churches
- Our Family From Down Under
- A Glimpse at our future Orchestra!
- Andrei Gets Baptized
- The Vision
- PBC 2012 Friends and Family Day
- PBC 2012 Friends and Family Day
- Ptr Jack's 1st 4 wheel vehicle Feb 2012
- 2012 album 2 Camp
- Getting Ready for the Anniversary of PBC 30 Photos
- PBC CHRISTMAS PARTY
- Payatas Baptist Church Tabernacle Choir (okay, just carolers)
- A little more Christmas Cheer!
- New AlbumTWO MORE DAYS UNTIL THE PAYATAS CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
- 2011 Payatas Christmas Celebration
- Getting ready for the 5th Annual Payatas Kids Christmas Celebration
- Happy Birthday Pastor Jack
- PBC'S 5th Anniversary 154pictures
- Another Pleasant PBC Sunday
- San Mateo Bible Baptist 5th World Mission Conferrence 45 Photos
- Men of Integrity Come to Payatas
- Payatas School in June- Welcome to Hell 8 Photos
- A short tour of our Church
- PBC Church Gets a day off 52 Photos, 2 comments
- Another 4 enter to Baptism
- The Great PBC Camp Experience of 2011
- Because of YOU! Payatas kids CAMP-2011
- PBC 2011 VBS 510 Photos 2 comments
- PBC 2011 Medical Mission
- PBC 2011 Medical Mission
- Preparing for the 2011 Medical Mission 26 Photos, 2 comments
- Reaching out to Payatas 28 Photos
- Our Quick trip to Pangasinan for Bro. Archie's Wedding,
- Payatas is a Holey Place 35 Photos 9 comments
- A Day in the Life of the Payatas Residents
- Feed the Children at the Payatas Dump Site, 52 Photos
- Christmas For the Payatas Kids - 2010
- Christmas Caroling 2010
- HELP! WE NEED MORE ROOM!
- Our Fourth Anniversary!
- Baptism 5-23-2010 At PBC
- PAYATAS BAPTIST CHURCH GOES TO CAMP - 2010 (The Departure
- We Moved!
- A little more Christmas for the kids
- Payatas Baptist Church 2009 Christmas Celebration
- Another Miracle! School Supplies
- Payatas Baptist Church's Christmas Party for the adults and older youth
- What do we do in Payatas
- Visiting our neighbors in Payatas
- The Payatas Baptist Healthcare Clinic - Starting to be buil
- PBC Christmas Caroling Dec 2009
- Miracle Sunday!
- PBC Third Anniversary November 2009
- The Typhoon in Manila September 2009
- San Mateo Bible Baptist Church also hit by Typhoon Ondoy
- The funeral and entombment of Perly Andres 9-12-09
- VBS-2009 Day 4 -Serving
- Puppets,Planting,Praising.projects & Ice Cream (not a P word but plenty delicious
- This is what we do-Day TWO!
- Graduation Day. Our Kids
- The Preschool at the Payatas dumpsite
- Our first baby! Food baskets for the children! On our way to share the Gospel!
- MEMBERSHIP SUNDAY
A typical Wednesday night service at the Church.
- Various Family Pics
- Scripture Baptist Church Samar
- Humble Beginning
- My Photo Album
- Malou whatever
- Laura in California
- Christmas PBC 2006
- Carmona Cavite